FtpMate app allows you to access files on remote server. Transfer files between iDevice and/or FTP servers, access and manage remote files, view/edit text files, view PDF and many other file format, play video and music.
- Support FTP/SFTP/FTPS
- FtpMate also supports Dropbox
Features of the FtpMate app:
- Email – Send documents as email attachments directly using iPhones email accounts
- Popup Menu – Tap and hold on file to display context popup menu with file operations
- Properties -View and change folders and files permissions
- PDF Viewer – View PDF files
- File Operations – Move, Copy, Rename, Delete, and create New Folders
- ZIP/Extract – For local files; create archive files and unarchive many common archive formats: Zip, RAR, 7-zip, Tar, Gzip, and Bzip2
- Transfer Manager – Download, upload and transfer files directly between services without required to first download then upload files. Transfers support background mode and will resume if application is closed
- Easy Upload – If your creating text file or importing photos. FtpMate will automatically upload to the current location.
- Clipboard Paste – Paste text and photos/images directly to current folder
- Open In – Open files in apps that support those file types
- Print – Print files using AirPrint
- Text Files – Create and edit plain text files. (Locally or directly in the cloud)
- Photo Import – Take Photos, record movies or import from your Photo Library
- Media Player – Playback audio and video files
- Thumbnails – Thumbnails are generated for local files: photos, videos and pdf files, thumbnails. Remote files will generate thumbnail after first view
The FtpMate app is .99 Cents and available now in the App Store. It is a universal app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad and requires your device be running iOS 7.0 or later.