How To Get Around iCloud Terms & Conditions Error After iOS 7 Upgrade
It is being widely reported that some users are experiencing errors with iCloud after upgrading to iOS 7. The issue has to do with the iCloud Terms & Conditions which were changed with the new version of iOS. After upgrading, users are prompted to accept the new iCloud Terms & Conditions but when they attempt to do so they get a “Unable to connect to server” error. This then disables iCloud on their device.
If you have experienced this error here is how to get around the error.
- On your iPhone or iPad go to http://www.icloud.com. There you will see the options to setup iCloud on your device, Install Find My iPhone and Install Find My Friends.
- Tap the Install Find My Friends – even if you already have it installed. This will then take you to the App Store where you can either install Find My Friends or open it if you already have it installed.
- You will be prompted for your iCloud password. Enter it then you will see a dialog box saying that the iCloud Terms & Conditions have changed and you need to accept them. Tap on View to view the iCloud Terms & Conditions then tap Agree at the bottom of the page.
This should solve the problem for you and iCloud will immediately begin working on all of your devices once again.
Ultimately what is causing the problem is unclear as the servers are obviously available as you can get to the T&Cs through this backdoor.
For more How To’s check out the AlliOSNews How To Page
- FitPRO: Workout Automator iPhone App
- Apple Seeds OS X 10.9.3 Beta 6 to Developers
- A New Entertaining Logic Puzzle Stroop Effect! Released for iOS
- Theodolite Augmented Reality Nav App – Spring Sale – 50% Off
- Meqanic – A new kind of Puzzle Game for iOS
- Zombie Virus Survival – Addictive Free New Game for iPhone and iPad
- Apple Seeds OS X 10.9.3 to Developers
- Dogalize, the First Ever Veterinary Telemedicine and Social Network App
- iBank for iPad now half price through April 10 only
- iOS 7 Adoption Rate at 87% according to Apple