How To Get Around iCloud Terms & Conditions Error After iOS 7 Upgrade
It is being widely reported that some users are experiencing errors with iCloud after upgrading to iOS 7. The issue has to do with the iCloud Terms & Conditions which were changed with the new version of iOS. After upgrading, users are prompted to accept the new iCloud Terms & Conditions but when they attempt to do so they get a “Unable to connect to server” error. This then disables iCloud on their device.
If you have experienced this error here is how to get around the error.
- On your iPhone or iPad go to http://www.icloud.com. There you will see the options to setup iCloud on your device, Install Find My iPhone and Install Find My Friends.
- Tap the Install Find My Friends – even if you already have it installed. This will then take you to the App Store where you can either install Find My Friends or open it if you already have it installed.
- You will be prompted for your iCloud password. Enter it then you will see a dialog box saying that the iCloud Terms & Conditions have changed and you need to accept them. Tap on View to view the iCloud Terms & Conditions then tap Agree at the bottom of the page.
This should solve the problem for you and iCloud will immediately begin working on all of your devices once again.
Ultimately what is causing the problem is unclear as the servers are obviously available as you can get to the T&Cs through this backdoor.
For more How To’s check out the AlliOSNews How To Page
- Real Racing 3 Update Brings Car Customizations
- MailDeck Update Brings Exchange Support
- MyFitnessPal App Goes Universal
- Powerful Calculator App CALX Updated for iOS 7
- Notebooks 7 – Redesigned for iOS 7, Cleaner Interface and New Features
- Quick Reaction Required – Circuit-Breaker Game Released for iOS
- Cortado Workplace 7 Productivity App Updated for iOS 7
- Updated 1Writer Markdown Text Editor App Hits the App Store
- Apple Seeds OS X 10.9.2 Beta 5 to Developers
- Fix and Set Wallpaper App Helps Sort Out Your Wallpaper in iOS 7