Apple Releases iOS 6.1.3 Beta 2 to Developers – Fixes Lock Screen Issue
Yesterday Apple released iOS 6.1.3 Beta 2 to developers for further testing of what will be the next minor update to their mobile platform. The update addresses a well publicised security flaw that came with the release of 6.1 where users devices can be access by bypassing the lock screen security feature. The release comes just days after 6.1.2 was released to the general public, suggesting that Apple is working fast and furious to address any issues with iOS.
With iOS 6.1.3, Apple has continued to further develop the Maps app for users in Japan, bringing a long list of
improvements to users. These include improved motorway colours, indication of transit buildings (such as rail stations), improved 3D buildings in Tokyo and improved pronunciations to touch on the highlights. The updates in iOS 6.1.3 to Maps for Japan makes senses as a major push for improvement in the app for that country also came with IOS 6.1.
As always the latest beta build of IOS 6.1.3 is available only to developers. There is no indication of when this new build will become generally available but if the last few weeks are any indication, it should not be much longer. AlliOSNews will of course post when it is generally available so you will know to download it via iTunes or Over-The-Air to your iPhone or iPad.
For more information on the Apple Developer network, visit http://developer.apple.com
Thank you to our anonymous developer member for the update!
- FitPRO: Workout Automator iPhone App
- A New Entertaining Logic Puzzle Stroop Effect! Released for iOS
- Theodolite Augmented Reality Nav App – Spring Sale – 50% Off
- Meqanic – A new kind of Puzzle Game for iOS
- Zombie Virus Survival – Addictive Free New Game for iPhone and iPad
- Dogalize, the First Ever Veterinary Telemedicine and Social Network App
- iBank for iPad now half price through April 10 only
- iOS 7 Adoption Rate at 87% according to Apple
- How To View Open Web Pages on Your iPad From Your iPhone
- Crossword for You Features 60+ Exclusive Theme-Based Puzzles