Scheduled Do Not Disturb Not Turning Off on Some iOS 6 Devices
There have been some reports via Twitter and a few other Apple centric sites this morning about a bug impacting scheduled Do Not Disturb and the rolling of the calendar to 2013. I can report that I’ve seen the bug on my iPad (3rd Generation) but my Scheduled DND turned off as normal on my iPhone 5.
Take a look at this screen capture I made this morning from my iPad. Note the scheduled DND is still enabled even though the time is past the scheduled end time of 08:00. I had to manually turn of Do Not Disturb instead of it disabling itself automatically as it did throughout 2012.
The interesting thing is that I did not see this problem on my iPhone 5. The Do Not Disturb is set up exactly the same way on it as it is on my iPad and it disabled itself as normal this morning. Others have reported this being a problem on their iPhone 4S and 5 so it doesn’t seem to be isolated to just the iPad. In other words, it could be the worst kind of bug: No method to the madness.
I will update this post as I gather more information or if Apple releases any statement regarding this maybe-or-maybe not bug.
- AlliOSNews » Apple posts ill-timed “Dreams” ad featuring Do Not Disturb
- AlliOSNews » Apple posts article on Do Not Disturb issue with it being fixed on 7 January
- SharpScan App Turns Any iPad or iPhone into a Document Scanner
- App Store Annual Holiday Starts December 21st
- Secret Happy Hour App Launches for iOS
- PDF2Office Apps Converts PDFs to Keynote, Excel and Numbers
- Whimmy Music app Links Your Emotions To Your Music
- Ninja Boxing Calculator – New Retro Fighting Calculator game for iOS
- Loan Calculator Loantune for iOS Released
- Episode One Of Abducted For iOS Coming December 19th
- Beautiful Castro Podcast App Released for iPhone
- Desert Chase for iOS Released