Conceptis Nurikabe: Addictive Island-Forming Puzzles for iPad and iPhone
Conceptis today has released Conceptis Nurikabe 1.0 for iOS, a new puzzle game that lets you form island shapes by partitioning between clues with walls. Nurikabe are fun and addictive logic puzzles from Japan also known as Islands in the Stream. The first release includes 120 free puzzles starting with very easy 6×8 grids for beginners and increasing in size to extremely hard 16×22 grids for the experts.
Conceptis Nurikabe is an intuitive no-frills app for playing Nurikabe puzzles on iPad and iPhone. Walls are easily built by tapping the squares while ‘Highlight wall segments’ and ‘Show island size counter’ features are also included for best puzzle solving experience.
More Nurikabe puzzle volumes will be published regularly and made available for purchasing in the app library page.
* 120 free Classic Nurikabe puzzle samples
* Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
* Unlimited Undo and Redo
* Highlight wall segments
* Show island size counter
* Check puzzle
* Track puzzle solving times
Conceptis Nurikabe is a Universal App and a free download in the App Store. In-App purchases of additional puzzles are also available.
- Hullabu launches James Patterson: Twice in a Blue Moon for iPad
- Learn About Famous Artists & Paintings in New History of Painting
- eBay iOS Apps Get A Serious Makeover
- Angry Birds Seasons Updated With 36 New Levels
- New Version of Google Maps Coming to iOS
- Google Hangouts Released for iOS
- SleepBot for iOS Released – Sleep Tracking and Smart Cycle Alarm
- Apple Updates iMovie for Mac
- Camera Plus Pro Brings Sharing Photos on Instagram and Tumblr
- Square Announces The Square Stand