Conceptis Nurikabe: Addictive Island-Forming Puzzles for iPad and iPhone
Conceptis today has released Conceptis Nurikabe 1.0 for iOS, a new puzzle game that lets you form island shapes by partitioning between clues with walls. Nurikabe are fun and addictive logic puzzles from Japan also known as Islands in the Stream. The first release includes 120 free puzzles starting with very easy 6×8 grids for beginners and increasing in size to extremely hard 16×22 grids for the experts.
Conceptis Nurikabe is an intuitive no-frills app for playing Nurikabe puzzles on iPad and iPhone. Walls are easily built by tapping the squares while ‘Highlight wall segments’ and ‘Show island size counter’ features are also included for best puzzle solving experience.
More Nurikabe puzzle volumes will be published regularly and made available for purchasing in the app library page.
* 120 free Classic Nurikabe puzzle samples
* Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
* Unlimited Undo and Redo
* Highlight wall segments
* Show island size counter
* Check puzzle
* Track puzzle solving times
Conceptis Nurikabe is a Universal App and a free download in the App Store. In-App purchases of additional puzzles are also available.
- FitPRO: Workout Automator iPhone App
- A New Entertaining Logic Puzzle Stroop Effect! Released for iOS
- Theodolite Augmented Reality Nav App – Spring Sale – 50% Off
- Meqanic – A new kind of Puzzle Game for iOS
- Zombie Virus Survival – Addictive Free New Game for iPhone and iPad
- Dogalize, the First Ever Veterinary Telemedicine and Social Network App
- iBank for iPad now half price through April 10 only
- iOS 7 Adoption Rate at 87% according to Apple
- How To View Open Web Pages on Your iPad From Your iPhone
- Crossword for You Features 60+ Exclusive Theme-Based Puzzles