Conceptis Nurikabe: Addictive Island-Forming Puzzles for iPad and iPhone
Conceptis today has released Conceptis Nurikabe 1.0 for iOS, a new puzzle game that lets you form island shapes by partitioning between clues with walls. Nurikabe are fun and addictive logic puzzles from Japan also known as Islands in the Stream. The first release includes 120 free puzzles starting with very easy 6×8 grids for beginners and increasing in size to extremely hard 16×22 grids for the experts.
Conceptis Nurikabe is an intuitive no-frills app for playing Nurikabe puzzles on iPad and iPhone. Walls are easily built by tapping the squares while ‘Highlight wall segments’ and ‘Show island size counter’ features are also included for best puzzle solving experience.
More Nurikabe puzzle volumes will be published regularly and made available for purchasing in the app library page.
* 120 free Classic Nurikabe puzzle samples
* Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
* Unlimited Undo and Redo
* Highlight wall segments
* Show island size counter
* Check puzzle
* Track puzzle solving times
Conceptis Nurikabe is a Universal App and a free download in the App Store. In-App purchases of additional puzzles are also available.
- MyFitnessPal App Goes Universal
- Powerful Calculator App CALX Updated for iOS 7
- Notebooks 7 – Redesigned for iOS 7, Cleaner Interface and New Features
- Quick Reaction Required – Circuit-Breaker Game Released for iOS
- Cortado Workplace 7 Productivity App Updated for iOS 7
- Updated 1Writer Markdown Text Editor App Hits the App Store
- Fix and Set Wallpaper App Helps Sort Out Your Wallpaper in iOS 7
- Get Noticed App Makes Tracking Objects or People on Video Easy
- iDraw 2 for iPad Adds Photoshop Import/Export
- Foto Mark It App Brings Old School Travel Stamps to Your iPhone Photos