Apple to announce 1st Quarter results in January 23 conference call
Apple has announced on their Investor site that the next Quarterly Earnings conference call will take place on January 23rd at 2:00 PM PST/5:00 PM EST/10:00 PM GMT. The call will cover the sales and company statistics for the the 1st quarter of Apple’s Fiscal Year 2013 which runs from October through December (calendar Q4). The Q1 report is always the one investors like to hear because the sales figures from the Christmas holiday shopping season will be included.
This report will also be the first time we get real sales numbers for the iPad Mini from Apple. All indications are that the newest iPad has been a rousing success but numbers are numbers and we will know for sure come the 23rd.
You can get more information about Apple financials by visiting their Investor site.
- Apple Stores go (RED) to Support World AIDS Day
- Apple Sends Apple Store Black Friday Invites
- Apple Finally Releases Apple Store App for iPad
- Apple Seeds OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 To Developers
- Support Philippine Typhoon Relief By Donating Via iTunes
- iOS 7.0.4 Released – Fixes FaceTime Issues
- iPad Mini with Retina Display Goes On Sale Online
- Review of The Apple Smart Case for iPad Air
- Apple Updates iTunes for Mac and PC with Equalizer Fixes
- Apple Updates Remote and AirPort Utility App for iOS 7