Apple to announce 1st Quarter results in January 23 conference call
Apple has announced on their Investor site that the next Quarterly Earnings conference call will take place on January 23rd at 2:00 PM PST/5:00 PM EST/10:00 PM GMT. The call will cover the sales and company statistics for the the 1st quarter of Apple’s Fiscal Year 2013 which runs from October through December (calendar Q4). The Q1 report is always the one investors like to hear because the sales figures from the Christmas holiday shopping season will be included.
This report will also be the first time we get real sales numbers for the iPad Mini from Apple. All indications are that the newest iPad has been a rousing success but numbers are numbers and we will know for sure come the 23rd.
You can get more information about Apple financials by visiting their Investor site.
- Newest iTunes Moves The App Update Button
- iTunes Update Brings New Mini Player
- Apple Seeds OS X 10.8.4 Beta 7 to Developers
- Apple Updates iMovie for Mac
- Photo Comparison From All iPhone Models
- Apple’s Smartphone Market Share Approaches 40% in U.S.
- How To Filter Your iMessage Alerts
- WWDC 2013 Tickets On Sale 25 April 10:00 AM PST
- Apple Seeds OS X 10.8.4 Beta 4 to Developers
- Apple Seeds Latest Beta of OS X 10.8.4 to Developers