Universal release of TheRecipeMgr for iPad and now iPhone
Cooking, caring and sharing with the new Universal version of TheRecipeMgr. TheDataManager Inc has today announced the release of a Universal version of TheRecipeMgr for iPad and now iPhone/iPod touch. TheRecipeMgr takes a unique approach to recipe management on iPad and iPhone, which enables users to enter and share their recipes between devices irrespective of whether they have access to a paid for cloud service or the physical syncing of their devices. Sharing with TheRecipeManager enables the near instant sharing of recipes, coobooks and shopping lists with whoever customers choose to share with.
TheRecipeMgr is a fully featured App for the iPad which also now runs on iPhone/iPod touch. This means that customers purchasing for the iPad can now also install the App at no additional charge on their iPhone. This unique approach to sharing means that users can also share their recipes between Apple mobile devices and TheRecipeManager running on Windows desktop and laptops, creating a truly platform independent approach to recipe sharing with friends and family.
TheRecipeMgr also includes 15 sample cookbooks collectively containing over 120 mouth-watering recipes, for all tastes and meals. Customers already using TheRecipeMgr on their iPad can now download the new universal version onto their iPhone at no additional charge. TheRecipeMngr version 1.1.0 is the latest version of the award winning desktop recipe management and lifestyle tracking software.
Requires users to connect on the same wireless network and be running the latest release of TheRecipeManager for desktop (Windows or OS X) or the Universal version of TheRecipeMgr for iPad & iPhone.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 18.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TheRecipeMgr 1.1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
- FitPRO: Workout Automator iPhone App
- Apple Seeds OS X 10.9.3 Beta 6 to Developers
- A New Entertaining Logic Puzzle Stroop Effect! Released for iOS
- Theodolite Augmented Reality Nav App – Spring Sale – 50% Off
- Meqanic – A new kind of Puzzle Game for iOS
- Zombie Virus Survival – Addictive Free New Game for iPhone and iPad
- Apple Seeds OS X 10.9.3 to Developers
- Dogalize, the First Ever Veterinary Telemedicine and Social Network App
- iBank for iPad now half price through April 10 only
- iOS 7 Adoption Rate at 87% according to Apple