Magic Numbers Magazine Celebrates 1 Year with a Free Month Subscription
Magic Numbers Magazine, a unique digital magazine, focused on bringing facts about people’s habits, customs, and behaviors, is now 1 year old. The 2011 iTunes rewind award wining magazine is celebrating this event by giving users a free month subscription through Apple Newsstand. Subscribe for free to the April edition, with the cover article focusing on the launch of the new iPad.
Originally published on Zinio, Magic Numbers was one of the first magazines on Apple’s newsstand. Its original idea of publishing and analyzing results of worldwide mobile surveys about daily issues and trends is getting recognition on a global scale, as it won the 2011 iTunes rewind award for best Newsstand app in countries such as Germany, Switzerland or Austria.
The in-depth explorations of global trends are based on the mobile application NPolls that is able to gather more than 6000 mobile users answers to questions in a single day. The results are then analyze/segmented by gender, country, age, occupation, income and other variables, in order to produce pertinent facts about the differences in today’s society. Magic numbers is divided into three areas:
* Politics, sports and society; up-to-date articles about the events that influence the world and our lives.
* Products, brands and preferences; unveil what are the secrets to the success of a brand and what makes it thrive.
* Lifestyle, personal habits and customs; discover what unites us as a community and learn about customs from all over the world.
With the free one-month subscription, people will have the opportunity to read about the thoughts and opinions of 7500 people worldwide about the most recent update to Apple’s iPad. Is this device a revolution or just resolution? People have also spoken about other subjects such as Kodak’s bankruptcy, safety in your neighborhood and the French presidential elections.
Pricing and Availability:
Magic Numbers Magazine 1.5.0 is a free newsstand application; with a current one-month free trial offer subscription. Three and six month subscriptions are also available for a 20/30% discount price. Users can also get the previous issues, such as the November 2011 issue where we have a deep survey analysis about Apple after Steve Jobs.
- New MailDeck App Brings the Robustness of a Desktop Client to iPad and iPad mini
- Foursquare App Update Brings A New Look & New Features
- Artist Paints Photo-Realistic Portrait of Morgan Freeman with his iPad and Procreate
- SmartDay App – an Adaptive Organizer Now Available for iOS and Mac
- Pool Adikus Game for iOS Updated
- CALC app for iPhone and iPad now includes Bitcoin currency converter
- Add Holiday Cheer to Your Photos With Christmasfy
- Apple Stores go (RED) to Support World AIDS Day
- Angry Birds Seasons Updated For The Holidays
- All Art Authority apps half-price for Black Friday