Introducing Target Blaster 2 for iOS
StackTracks, LLC today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Target Blaster 2, their free new gaming title for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Target Blaster is back and better than ever for the second edition. Target Blaster 2 picks up right where the original left off, with fast-paced, reaction-based gameplay that requires quick thinking and quick hands. New Blast Packs and a second mode of play set Blaster 2 apart from the original:
Journey Mode: Destroy the targets and see how many points you can rack up before your time runs out. But beware, the targets have to be destroyed in a specific order. Be on the lookout for bonus targets to give you extra points, extra time, and even freeze time.
Classic Mode: The objective is simple: destroy the targets as quickly as you can. Just like Journey Mode, the targets have to be destroyed in a specific order. So, how low can you go?
Target Blaster 2 is an exhilarating puzzle game that challenges your brain and gets your adrenaline pumping.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 12.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Target Blaster 2 (v1.0) is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. The company is also discounting all premium content by 50% for one week only. The premium content is available within the app – don’t miss out on this incredible deal.
- MyFitnessPal App Goes Universal
- Powerful Calculator App CALX Updated for iOS 7
- Notebooks 7 – Redesigned for iOS 7, Cleaner Interface and New Features
- Quick Reaction Required – Circuit-Breaker Game Released for iOS
- Cortado Workplace 7 Productivity App Updated for iOS 7
- Updated 1Writer Markdown Text Editor App Hits the App Store
- Apple Seeds OS X 10.9.2 Beta 5 to Developers
- Fix and Set Wallpaper App Helps Sort Out Your Wallpaper in iOS 7
- Get Noticed App Makes Tracking Objects or People on Video Easy
- iDraw 2 for iPad Adds Photoshop Import/Export