EZ Capture Pro@golf swing 3.0 for iPad: Swing Capture/Analysis of Swing
i’m Apps today announces a major update to their Sports App, EZ Capture Pro@golf swing 3.0, that allows golfers to capture their swing automatically with Master/Slave Dual Camera support and instant playback in dual-view. It also supports multi-view analysis by using drawing tools provided and video export in slow motion. New features also include 3 kinds of Stop Capture options, Voice-Over commentary and Branding, which bring a whole new iPad experience to golfers on swing capture and analysis. Of all iOS golf apps, EZ Capture Pro@golf swing is the only app that exports the golfer’s swing in slow motion with analysis overlays, and it is the only app that offers Dual Camera support.
Golfers position the iPad on a tripod or stand at the desired position, and launching the app in landscape orientation automatically begins capture. Following the swing, the app stops capture using either impact sound detection and image analysis, sound detection alone, or manual control. The app will intelligently delete unnecessary video and immediately play back the perfectly trimmed video clip in real time. Automatic capture begins again, and the same process repeats itself, producing perfect video clips of individual golf swings without any extraneous video before or after.
Golfers can draw lines, circles, and rectangles of various colors over the swing video, which can be deleted at any time. When analyzing swings, these guides can be invaluable. For example, a golfer could draw a red circle around his head to observe easily his head position throughout the swing. With these overlays, golfers can easily discover the strengths and weaknesses in their swing.
After drawing, video can be exported to the Camera Roll in slow motion, as an individual frame, or a slow motion video with overlay. The app accommodates golf professionals who may want to add voice-over instruction and a graphic logo to the video.
The major update version of the app supports dual camera capture, which requires an additional iPhone 4/4S/ iPad 2/ New iPad as a slave device with EZ Capture Pro Client installed for free. The golfer connects his master device (iPad 2/ New iPad) and slave device (iPhone 4/4S/iPad 2/ New iPad) to the same WiFi Network (supports Personal Hotspot). After launching the EZ Capture Pro client from the slave device and a connection is established, both devices now control the capture, providing simultaneous front and side views of a swing.
* Supports Dual Camera capture via WiFi (requires an additional iPhone 4/4S/ iPad 2/ New iPad with EZ Capture Pro Client installed for free)
* Captures golf swing automatically at 30 fps max., which is intelligently triggered by impact sound and image analysis
* Provides adjustment of swing tempo and triggering sensitivity
* Supports either front or back camera
* Plays back the captured swing, either mono- or dual-view, instantly, automatically, and repeatedly following the swing
* Returns to capture mode automatically, when automatic playback of captured swing finishes
* Allows analysis of the captured swing with the aid of multi-color drawing tools
* Provides Voice-Over feature that records an analysis session of the captured swing with voice commentary
* Imports video from Camera Roll for further analysis within the app
* Allows side-by-side or overlay comparison of captured swings
* Synchronizes the dual-view playback by choosing the start frame of either view
* Plays back the captured swing with selectable direction and speed
* Provides black and white grid lines for different lighting situations in both capture and playback modes
* Saves or exports the captured swing in unique, selectable, slow-speed with/without analytical drawings
* Exports individual frames of the captured swing with/without analytical drawings
* Tags searchable keywords and notes for captured swing
* Allows choosing of branding image or logo from the Camera Roll
* Permits placement, re-sizing and rotation of logo, image or edited information anywhere on the screen
* Supports export of captured swing, either individual frame or video, with the branding information
* Compatible with iPad/ New iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 2.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
EZ Capture Pro@golf swing 3.0 is now at a special promotional price of $9.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category. The price will return to $19.99 after this promotion.
- Yahoo! Gives Yahoo Sports a Major Update Just in Time for The NFL Playoffs
- MLB At Bat Update Gets You Ready for The 2013 Baseball Season
- F1 2013 Timing App Update Adds Formula 1 Driver Twitter Feed
- Cygnett has your iPad covered – a Review of three cases
- MLB At Bat update brings Ford SYNC integration for baseball fans
- EA Sports Updates Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12 with iCloud & Multi-Platform support
- MLB At Bat updated with improvements and enhancements for iOS
- How do you like your new iPad? $20 iTunes Gift Card Giveaway [Site Poll]
- An entirely new use for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Desk Fountain
- Avadon: The Black Fortress HD 50% Off Sale – Fantasy RPG For iPad