What’s Hot? Virtual Frog Dissection for iPad is – on Apple iTunes
The Virtual Frog Dissection app from PunFlay has once again been featured in the “What’s Hot” category on Apple iTunes. Hand-picked by the editors at iTunes to feature on the “What’s Hot” list, the Frog Dissection app was also mentioned last month at the Apple Educational Keynote Presentation in New York.
The Virtual Frog Dissection app is an ethical and educative alternative to real animal dissections. “Thanks to its competitive cost and educational content, the Frog Dissection app has been very popular amongst teachers and students, with several schools adopting the app either as a replacement or as a supplement to lab dissections,” said Sesh Kumar, CEO of Emantras.
Available for desktops, laptops, Macs, iPads, netbooks and interactive whiteboards, students can learn all about frogs and their biological functions, without unnecessary loss to animal life.
Frog Dissection app has won several awards including the IEAR best science app award, and the Mark Twain’s Ethical Science Award from Peta. The app has also been graded as A by Wired Educator, who also commented, “Best Science app we have ever reviewed. A perfect match for the iPad. Should be in every Science classroom.”
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 282 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Virtual Frog Dissection 1.9 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
- Apple Seeds OS X 10.9.3 Beta 6 to Developers
- Theodolite Augmented Reality Nav App – Spring Sale – 50% Off
- Meqanic – A new kind of Puzzle Game for iOS
- Zombie Virus Survival – Addictive Free New Game for iPhone and iPad
- Apple Seeds OS X 10.9.3 to Developers
- Dogalize, the First Ever Veterinary Telemedicine and Social Network App
- iBank for iPad now half price through April 10 only
- iOS 7 Adoption Rate at 87% according to Apple
- How To View Open Web Pages on Your iPad From Your iPhone
- Crossword for You Features 60+ Exclusive Theme-Based Puzzles