PAD-Lock – First iPad 2 Security Kit from newMacgadgets
From the manufacturer of the original Apple Security Kit which sold over 2 million units, newMacgadgets is pleased to introduce the new PAD-Lock. The PAD-Lock is the first security kit designed exclusively to work with the iPad 2 and the soon to be released iPad 3.
The PAD-Lock is engineered to allow full motion of the iPad 2 while minimizing any additional weight. The PAD-Lock is constructed from lightweight aircraft grade aluminum security brackets that attach to the outer diagonal corners of the iPad 2. The security brackets attach below the iPad and create a base to raise the iPad 1″ off the desktop. This allows the power cable and coated steel wire security cable to route underneath the iPad and out the back to provide clean look.
The PAD-Lock secures to any fixed object with a 7′ black steel wire cable and 25mm brass padlock. A universal mount is also included to provide an anchor point if a fixed object is not available. The PAD-Lock assembles in less than a minute and is just as easy to remove. The included rubber pads create a soft cushion between the aluminum brackets and iPad surface to prevent scratching.
Once assembled the PAD-Lock is barely noticeable. The black powder-coated security tabs match the iPad 2 front surface. Retailers and exhibitors will appreciate the professional look and added security that the PAD-Lock provides.
Pricing and Availability:
The PAD-Lock is ideal for all open environments where security is a concern. Businesses and organizations that use the iPad as a presentation tool will want to use the PAD-Lock to secure their valuable investment. The PAD-Lock retails for $49.95 (USD) and is available directly from newMacgadgets.
- Apple Stores go (RED) to Support World AIDS Day
- Review of Noreve Leather Case for iPad Mini
- Apple Sends Apple Store Black Friday Invites
- Apple Finally Releases Apple Store App for iPad
- Apple Seeds OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 To Developers
- Just Mobile Announces The AluPen Twist and HoverPad
- Support Philippine Typhoon Relief By Donating Via iTunes
- iOS 7.0.4 Released – Fixes FaceTime Issues
- iPad Mini with Retina Display Goes On Sale Online
- Review of The Apple Smart Case for iPad Air