Name That Movie – an ideal way to pass the time before the Oscar show on your iPhone
Prestige Entertainment Group LLC today is pleased to announce the release and worldwide availability of Name That Movie, their new comprehensive movie trivia game. In this quiz-based title, movie lovers will go through 5 different rounds, testing their knowledge of movies in all genres, master 7 ‘mini-games’ to make their way to the top of the Leaderboards, and achieve the ultimate Rank of “Hollywood Legend”.
Developers and movie-lovers Redwind Software have tailored Name That Movie to provide movie buffs with all kinds of movie trivia questions at just the right level of obscurity. In addition to the challenging mix of questions, there are a wide variety of other puzzle types, presented in several interesting ways. Created with love, skill and attention to detail, Name That Movie features an enormous amount of content including thousands of clips, stills, posters, hangman, clues and trivia questions.
“Working on Name That Movie with Redwind Software has been a blast. As the owners of Name That Tune, we wanted to bring something to consumers that they would enjoy playing with a bit a familiarity of the iconic brand. With the proliferation of movies nowadays, I think users will appreciate the exciting gameplay and features that only we are able to provide them.” – Noah Rubenstein, COO, Prestige Entertainment Group LLC.
Among the unique characteristics of the game is its Anti-Repetition system. It means that players will never run into any overlap in the questions and will never feel bored when playing through this movie-based quiz game. There are also leaderboards to keep track of the scores and compete with friends. To boast of their achievements, users can share their high scores via Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or SMS.
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 360 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Name That Movie 1.0 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
- FitPRO: Workout Automator iPhone App
- Apple Seeds OS X 10.9.3 Beta 6 to Developers
- A New Entertaining Logic Puzzle Stroop Effect! Released for iOS
- Theodolite Augmented Reality Nav App – Spring Sale – 50% Off
- Zombie Virus Survival – Addictive Free New Game for iPhone and iPad
- Apple Seeds OS X 10.9.3 to Developers
- Dogalize, the First Ever Veterinary Telemedicine and Social Network App
- iOS 7 Adoption Rate at 87% according to Apple
- How To View Open Web Pages on Your iPad From Your iPhone
- Crossword for You Features 60+ Exclusive Theme-Based Puzzles