7sols today is pleased to announce the release of Track, a realtime route tracking and sharing app for iPhone. The route can be tracked by others in realtime using a web browser, on any device. No additional software to install, no sign-ups and no new social network to manage.
Users can track their first half-marathon and share their progress with their friends. They can let their family track them when they’re on vacation. Running late? They can just share and let friends watch them arrive. The possibilities are endless.
* Track current location and route using GPS
* Share using Messages, Mail, Twitter and Facebook
* The route can be tracked using a web browser on a PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android smartphones and tablets
* View a history of the routes, including total viewers, time and distance traveled
* Four different tracking modes to balance between tracking accuracy and power usage
* Track routes even when offline
* Export routes to GPX
* iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S
* iPad Wi-Fi + 3G and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 4.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Track 1.1 is priced at only $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.