Action puzzle game Tweens updated to version 1.2
Kokakiki today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of Tweens and Tweens HD 1.2, an update to their popular gaming title for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Both versions have received excellent reviews, not just from players, but from journalists too. Tweens is a puzzle game with non-stop action, which is rarely seen in this genre. Although the game goal is simple – connect pairs of color matching pigs and clearing all the pigs from the screen before
time runs out – it can become serious task.
Carefully following the players suggestions, Kokakiki has released the second update of Tweens, up to version 1.2, with
minor changes, to make players feel more comfortable and satisfied during the game, as a token of respect for their
loyalty. Colorful and pleasant cartoon graphics, cheerful music and frenetic sounds are just the first layer of the game which will improve your concentration, speed up your reflexes and sharpen your eyesight. Other layer is Endless mode as award after successful completed 75 levels.
Pricing and Availability:
Tweens 1.2 can be downloaded from the App Store in the Games category for $0.99 (USD) and Tweens HD version for $1.99.
- FitPRO: Workout Automator iPhone App
- Apple Seeds OS X 10.9.3 Beta 6 to Developers
- A New Entertaining Logic Puzzle Stroop Effect! Released for iOS
- Theodolite Augmented Reality Nav App – Spring Sale – 50% Off
- Meqanic – A new kind of Puzzle Game for iOS
- Zombie Virus Survival – Addictive Free New Game for iPhone and iPad
- Apple Seeds OS X 10.9.3 to Developers
- Dogalize, the First Ever Veterinary Telemedicine and Social Network App
- iBank for iPad now half price through April 10 only
- iOS 7 Adoption Rate at 87% according to Apple