Action puzzle game Tweens updated to version 1.2
Kokakiki today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of Tweens and Tweens HD 1.2, an update to their popular gaming title for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Both versions have received excellent reviews, not just from players, but from journalists too. Tweens is a puzzle game with non-stop action, which is rarely seen in this genre. Although the game goal is simple – connect pairs of color matching pigs and clearing all the pigs from the screen before
time runs out – it can become serious task.
Carefully following the players suggestions, Kokakiki has released the second update of Tweens, up to version 1.2, with
minor changes, to make players feel more comfortable and satisfied during the game, as a token of respect for their
loyalty. Colorful and pleasant cartoon graphics, cheerful music and frenetic sounds are just the first layer of the game which will improve your concentration, speed up your reflexes and sharpen your eyesight. Other layer is Endless mode as award after successful completed 75 levels.
Pricing and Availability:
Tweens 1.2 can be downloaded from the App Store in the Games category for $0.99 (USD) and Tweens HD version for $1.99.
- iCarMode – 50% Off for a Limited Time
- How To Dial Contact Extension Numbers on Your iPhone
- Hullabu launches James Patterson: Twice in a Blue Moon for iPad
- Learn About Famous Artists & Paintings in New History of Painting
- eBay iOS Apps Get A Serious Makeover
- Newest iTunes Moves The App Update Button
- Angry Birds Seasons Updated With 36 New Levels
- iTunes Update Brings New Mini Player
- New Version of Google Maps Coming to iOS
- Google Hangouts Released for iOS