Book Creator for iPad adds audio to your iBooks and tops the App Store
Red Jumper Studio today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Book Creator for iPad 1.9. Book Creator for iPad – the simplest way to create your own iBooks right on the iPad, now lets you record and import audio to your e-books. The new version has become the no.1 selling book app for the iPad in the US, UK and Canada, bringing digital story telling on the iPad to everyone. Book Creator has now been the no. 1 book app in 30 countries.
Book Creator for iPad removes the barriers from creating fixed layout iBooks such as picture books, photo books and art books. Providing an intuitive interface for designing e-books right on the iPad, and a seamless export to iBooks, Book Creator is the simple way to make beautiful iBooks.
Book Creator provides everything you need to:
* Import photos from your iPad, your desktop or the web
* Apply rich formatting to your text, and choose from over 50 fonts
* Layout your book exactly as you want it with guidelines and snap positioning
* Send your books to your friends over email, or sync using Dropbox
* Books are created using the international ePub standard to ensure they are readable now and in the future
The simplicity of Book Creator makes it ideal for classroom and home use, but it’s also being used by professionals and publishers selling their work through the iBookstore. With upcoming releases bringing support for video and interactivity, Book Creator is opening iBooks to everyone with a great idea for a book.
“In my opinion the essential education app for the iPad!” – Andrew Rhodes, Apple Distinguished Educator and Director of Technology, International School of Stavanger
“What a great tool! It’s sleek, intuitive, and easy. Being able to design a fixed layout picture book right on the iPad makes total sense. Highly recommended.” – Liz Castro, Author of ‘EPUB Straight to the Point: Creating ebooks for the Apple iPad and other ereaders’
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 4.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Book Creator for iPad 1.9 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
- Hullabu launches James Patterson: Twice in a Blue Moon for iPad
- eBay iOS Apps Get A Serious Makeover
- Newest iTunes Moves The App Update Button
- Angry Birds Seasons Updated With 36 New Levels
- iTunes Update Brings New Mini Player
- New Version of Google Maps Coming to iOS
- Google Hangouts Released for iOS
- Apple Seeds OS X 10.8.4 Beta 7 to Developers
- Apple Updates iMovie for Mac
- Square Announces The Square Stand