Steve Jobs Recommended iPad App Accordeon updated by Komarov Mobile
People of all ages who have never played the accordion in their life can now tap into their hidden talents with Accordeon, the iPad instrument app recommended by Steve Jobs at the Apple Keynote iPad launch event.
Accordeon, which Apple has also featured several on its New and Noteworthy, What’s Hot, iTunes Rewind (best of iTunes) and Staff Favorites lists, takes full advantage of the unique form-factor and multi-touch nature of the iPad, which is why it’s so easy, simple and intuitive to use.
Plus, in response to popular demand, Accordeon now features a Leaning Center, where budding iPad accordionists can learn how to play popular songs just by following a series of pre-lit keys on their device. Current song selections include: Happy Birthday, Old McDonald had a Farm, Ode to Joy, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Amazing Grace, Chicken Dance, and Yankee Doodle. And just in time for the holiday season, the Learning Center also features Silent Night and Jingle Bells. More titles will be added in the coming weeks and throughout 2012.
“We were overwhelmed by how many people loved Accordeon at the Apple Keynote, including Steve Jobs himself,” commented Alexander Komarov of Komarov Mobile, the app’s creator. “Even the legendary Weird Al Yankovic uses Accordeon. We think that what makes it so unique is just how easy and fun it is. Everyone from 1 to 100 can start making music, even if they’ve never played a note in their life. And who knows? They may end up picking up a real accordion or other instrument, and take their talents to another level!”
Accordeon, the simple, fun and easy iPad instrument app featuring a new Learning Centre with a growing library of songs, is available now in the App Store. Also available are an iPhone Baby Accordion and Android Version.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 13.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Accordeon 1.6.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
- New MailDeck App Brings the Robustness of a Desktop Client to iPad and iPad mini
- Artist Paints Photo-Realistic Portrait of Morgan Freeman with his iPad and Procreate
- SmartDay App – an Adaptive Organizer Now Available for iOS and Mac
- Pool Adikus Game for iOS Updated
- CALC app for iPhone and iPad now includes Bitcoin currency converter
- Apple Stores go (RED) to Support World AIDS Day
- Angry Birds Seasons Updated For The Holidays
- All Art Authority apps half-price for Black Friday
- Celebrate the Season with 9 iOS Apps for Kids Free for Black Friday
- MacMall 60 Hour Black Friday Sale Underway!