Lunabee Pte Ltd today is very proud to announce that oneSafe 1.1 is now available on the App Store. This major release of the most beautiful safe available on iOS devices, allows users to synchronize all their devices automatically, using the famous iCloud technology.
oneSafe delivers a broad range of possibilities, enabling users to securely store passwords and logins, bank account numbers, loyalty cards, access codes, IDs and may more. The app protects the sensitive information using 256-bit AES encryption and locks the data behind a four-digit unlock code, visual pattern or an alphanumeric code. With unique browser technology, oneSafe automatically logs users into websites where they used those passwords. Ready-made templates are designed to enter the details and keep them in order. The data can be organized by categories, marked as favorite and easily searched.
Icing one the cake, oneSafe adapts to the users’ needs, enabling them to modify the background for each category as well as textures, materials and colors of each item. It provides a copy-paste technique that allows quick and easy entry of complex usernames and passwords.
“We’re very excited about this launch of oneSafe! We’ve been working very hard to deliver an easy yet powerful way to use iCloud”- said Olivier Berni, the managing director of Lunabee Pte Ltd.
oneSafe allows you to:
* Easily create, view and edit items and keep them in order
* Take advantage of ready-made templates to enter details quickly and easily
* Import your confidential information and keep it well-organized and secure
* Automatically login to websites
* Manage and safely store all your documents (Word, Excel, PDF, etc.)
* Perform a manual back-up to restore all your saved personal information
* Easily copy & paste complex usernames and passwords
* Modify the textures, materials and colors of each item
* Mark any item as a favorite for fast access
* Perform fast searches in the database with a simple to use, but powerful search capability
* Synchronize information between several devices
Safe storage for:
* Credit card numbers and PINs
* Social security numbers
* Door entry codes
* Bank accounts and tax numbers
* Usernames and passwords
* Loyalty cards and insurance policies
* Word, Excel and PDF documents
* Your secret pictures
* Whatever information you want using our all-purpose templates
* A unique, ultra-secure browser to store and access your information quickly and easily, without leaving behind any cookies or browsing history
* The highest level of encryption, AES 256, with a 256-bit code to completely protect your data from any possible attack
* A copy-paste technique for quick and easy entry of complex usernames and passwords
* A free back-up utility to prevent loss of data
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS version 4.2
* Size: 17.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
oneSafe 1.1.0 is available for $5.99 USD, worldwide, exclusively through the Apple App Store, primarily located in Productivity category.
Get oneSafe (Universal App) in the App Store