ByteSquared, developers of business oriented productivity apps for mobile devices, today announces a free update to its critically-acclaimed productivity suite, Office HD for iPad. Office HD’s latest update focuses on adding in many more of the advanced features normally expected in a desktop word processor.
ByteSquared’s latest update to Office HD offers new enhancements to existing features and integrates additional layout tools to its document editor which creates and edits Word docs (.docx and .doc). This new feature set provides students and business executives with the ideal set of tools for creating and editing polished documents on the go. Users now have unprecedented control over the appearance of their documents, allowing them to create both functional and admirable documents right from their iPad.
“Whether you’re a student or an executive at a Fortune 500 company, your time is precious,” said Simon Bates, CEO of ByteSquared. “Office HD’s latest update transforms mobile office productivity from a secondary method of completing office tasks to a powerful and even preferential manner of quickly and efficiently keeping in touch with your office. I feel this new version easily makes Office HD the app of choice for editing Microsoft Office(R) documents on iPad.”
About Office HD:
Optimized for Microsoft Office(R) documents, Office HD enables users to view, edit and create documents, spreadsheets and presentations on-the-go. Additionally, users can download, create, edit, save, send, print, upload and transfer documents locally or via Google, Dropbox, Box.net and more as well as the ability to read and create PDF documents.
What’s New In This Update:
* Multi-Columnar Layout – Specify up to 4 columns for each section
* Shapes – Add shapes to a document including, lines, text boxes, rectangles, etc
* Rulers – Page rulers, tab stops (left, center and right aligned), paragraph margin setters
* File Versioning – Allows users to revert to previous 10 versions of a file for editing
* Section Breaks – Both continuous and next page to separate sections
* Floating Images – Images can now float above text and aligns accordingly around the images
* Referencing – Footnote and endnote integration make for easy MLA formatting
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 6.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Office HD 5.0 is $7.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.