The Ultimate Free Memory, Battery and CPU App with Amazing 3D Visuals
Tekton Technologies today is pleased to announce the enhanced release and immediate availability of System Monitor with Battery Max 1.5, their all-in-one comprehensive and artistic, health check meter for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. System Monitor with Battery Max is a comprehensive Free Memory and Battery app along with a System Monitor utility, that monitors CPU Load on your device. This app provides a complete health check for iPhone/iPod touch systems and provides valuable details to alert you when the system resources reach the limits.
Look no further! System Monitor with Battery Max features amazing visuals like Speedometer view, 3D Bar charts, battery split and charger, provides you a rich visual experienced like you have never before experienced on your iPhone/iPod touch.
* Just Open the app and Wait for 5 Secs to see the memory getting freed
* Double Click Home button to see and Close unwanted apps
* Now you will quickly see the memory getting Freed on the Speedometer
* Double Tap Memory speedometer view to rotate to a 3D bar chart view
* Double tap battery or open it to see the battery capacity for your favorite apps
* Double tap the CPU speedometer view, to view a 3D CPU utilization
* Shows the used and free space
* Shows the IP address acquired, and hardware address of your device
You can use this to accurately monitor and enhance your battery life, monitor running process, memory in use, and used and free space.
Memory tab – shows you information about used and Free memory and it also Frees your memory when ever it is opened (for all device models), or brought into focus (only in multi-tasking supported devices – iOS4 devices). So if your are running in low memory, your apps will crash frequently and you have to restart your phone to solve this. Now with SysMon app, you just open this app and select memory tab, you will see the app frees memory for you.
Battery tab – lets you know about the battery level and gives you detailed view about how long you could use your device without recharging based on your battery health. It also allow you to specify your battery health.
Process tab – List the current running process, so that you can be aware of any unwanted or not needed app running. Some applications may use Push notifications and locations services which may drain your battery, this list helps you to find the running applications that you don’t need, so you could terminate them.
Disk Information – provides pie chart that shows the total, used and free disk space. Disk space is the storage memory where your apps, music and other files gets stored, your device may have 8GB / 32GB / 64GB of disk space.
CPU Load shows the load on your device’s processor – System information lets you know about your device’s unique id, MAC address, IP Address, device name and model, OS Version, CPU and Bus Frequency and your device’s last boot time i.e. last time when you switched on your device.
* US English and French
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
System Monitor with Battery Max 1.5 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
- NoteSuite App for iPad and Mac Launch in European Markets
- PNL App Launches for iPad – Measure Profit and Loss
- Shopping App Pick for iPhone Updated
- Twitter for Mac Update Brings Timeline Image Viewing
- Vinyet App Lets Users Filter and Share Videos on Vine
- SharpScan App Turns Any iPad or iPhone into a Document Scanner
- App Store Annual Holiday Starts December 21st
- Secret Happy Hour App Launches for iOS
- PDF2Office Apps Converts PDFs to Keynote, Excel and Numbers
- Whimmy Music app Links Your Emotions To Your Music