Simply Dusty Apps today is pleased to announce the release of Golf Shot Distance 1.0 for iPhone and iPad 3G. Determining how far you hit the golf ball can now be done quickly, easily, and accurately. By using the built in GPS of the iPhone or iPad 3G, there is no longer a need to search for yard markers or sprinkler heads only to get only an approximation of how far the shot went.
* Quick and Easy – As you walk to the tee box, simply press the Start button to set the position. After you crush that drive and get to the ball in the fairway, press the End button and the shot’s distance will be quickly calculated and displayed.
* Accurate – Distances are accurate due to the built in GPS
* Meters or Yards – Distances can be shown in either meters or yards. Even after a shot distance was saved, users still have the option of moving between the two measurements and getting the accurate distance
* Custom Names – Each golfer can have their own name set from the options tab. This is helpful when saving shots and viewing averages
* Save Distances – Shot distances can be saved for later viewing. With an upgrade, users can view all of the saved distances with that golfer’s name with the ability to sort the list alphabetically by name or by descending distances
* Averages – Included with the Save Shot upgrade, users can view the average shot distance for every golfer. Averages can be sorted alphabetically by golfer name or descending by furthest distance
* Entire Foursome – With an upgrade, users can calculate independent shot distances for up to four golfers. By swiping the golfer nameleft or right, users can move between the different golfers. This is a terrific way to add competition to every golf round
* iPhone, iPad 3G
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 1.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Golf Shot Distance 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category.
[Link to Golf Shot Distance in the App Store]