Google Search updated with improved UI and swipe controls
Google has just released a new version of their Google Search app in the App Store that brings an improved user interface and swipe controls among several other smaller updates to the popular search app. The app, which is a universal build for iPhone, iPad and iPad 2 has now added support for the iPod Touch and the iPhone 3G as well.
The new UI brings minor updates that really support the two new swipe controls that are in the app. After doing a search, if you swipe right across your iPhone or iPad you will be brought to a more specific search function without having to completely start the search again. Further, if you swipe down, you can access Google Search settings as well as your Google account directly from within the app.
Like all of the Google apps in the App Store – and there are plenty – Google Search is free.
- Apple Releases “Music Every Day” Advert
- Evernote Update Brings Reminders to iOS and Mac
- HeartPhys Released for iPad
- Twitter for Mac Updated With Notification Center Support
- Pocket Informant 3 Released & It’s Better Than Ever
- iCarMode – 50% Off for a Limited Time
- How To Dial Contact Extension Numbers on Your iPhone
- Hullabu launches James Patterson: Twice in a Blue Moon for iPad
- Learn About Famous Artists & Paintings in New History of Painting
- eBay iOS Apps Get A Serious Makeover