Google Search updated with improved UI and swipe controls
Google has just released a new version of their Google Search app in the App Store that brings an improved user interface and swipe controls among several other smaller updates to the popular search app. The app, which is a universal build for iPhone, iPad and iPad 2 has now added support for the iPod Touch and the iPhone 3G as well.
The new UI brings minor updates that really support the two new swipe controls that are in the app. After doing a search, if you swipe right across your iPhone or iPad you will be brought to a more specific search function without having to completely start the search again. Further, if you swipe down, you can access Google Search settings as well as your Google account directly from within the app.
Like all of the Google apps in the App Store – and there are plenty – Google Search is free.
- FitPRO: Workout Automator iPhone App
- Yahoo! Pushing To Replace Google As Default Search In iOS 8
- Apple Seeds OS X 10.9.3 Beta 6 to Developers
- A New Entertaining Logic Puzzle Stroop Effect! Released for iOS
- Theodolite Augmented Reality Nav App – Spring Sale – 50% Off
- Meqanic – A new kind of Puzzle Game for iOS
- Zombie Virus Survival – Addictive Free New Game for iPhone and iPad
- Apple Seeds OS X 10.9.3 to Developers
- Dogalize, the First Ever Veterinary Telemedicine and Social Network App
- iBank for iPad now half price through April 10 only