Frienatic 1.0 A New Type Of Facebook Reader For The iPad
Suncoast Apps, LLC is proud to announce the release of Frienatic 1.0. Frienatic is a fresh way to view your Facebook friends, status updates, news feeds and more. Built for the iPad (with an iPhone version in the works), Frienatic (meaning “crazy about your friends”) is a dedicated Facebook reader like no other.
* Rich, graphical layout of friend status and news feed posts
* Highlighted images and captions from friend posts
* See where your friends have checked into using the iPad’s built in map
* Write on wall, share stories, comment and like posts
* Slideshow of latest friend photos along with captions in both landscape and portrait mode
* View news stories (formatted using Readability engine), videos and photos directly from within the app
* Random pages that your friends like along with images and description of page
The app was inspired by some of the newer iPad RSS readers but is dedicated to Facebook. The app provides a more visual representation of your status updates, which is easier to read than in standard text view like Facebook, or other iPad Facebook browsers. There is also a Twitter version of the app in the works based on the same engine.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 4.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Frienatic 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
- DeskConnect Adds iPad and Mavericks Support
- InstaConcert for iOS: Easy concert photo sharing for Instagram
- ActivePrint for iOS Gets Major Facelift and Update
- Wallpaper Fix App Lets You Position Your Wallpaper Properly in iOS 7
- Elite Mastermind for iOS Updated with iOS 7 and Retina Display Support
- New Sleep Sounds App Drifts into The App Store
- Shopping Pro App Gets iOS 7 Facelift in Latest Christmas Update
- Farm Up Game for iOS Gets Major Update – Farm Away Peeps!
- Microsoft Updates Bing for iPad With New iOS 7 Look and Features
- New MailDeck App Brings the Robustness of a Desktop Client to iPad and iPad mini